Granada is in Southern Spain. It is one of the most beautiful and celebrated cities in Southern Spain. It makes one feel like walking back in time. The city is said to be a Moorish gem. The city has indefinable beauty to be discovered. Granada was previously dubbed as Llbyr by the primitive people of this place. Are you eager to know about what Granada, Spain has to offer you? Let us then find out the best things to do in Granada:
1) Alhambra- This would be the first addition to the things to do in Granada. It is a palace built as a small fort in AD 889 in Granada. The emirs of Granada would get away into this place to stay away from the summer heat. The gardens, colorful flowerbeds, pools, and fountains make it worth spending a fascinating day in this place.
2) Albyzín- It is in the vicinity of Granada. This district was under the Muslim rule. This place was first inhabited by the Liberians. Albyzínis also inundated with Ziri wall, New door or door of Weights, Fajalauza door, Alhacaba Towers, Monaita door, Puerta de Elvira, Church of El Salvador, St. Louis. Temple, Palace of Dar al-Horra and many other places to visit. This place is worth an in-depth exploration. This is a notable addition to the list of things to do in Granada.
3) Granada Cathedral- Next in line to the list of things to do in Granada would be a Roman Catholic Church. This church was built by Queen.
4) Isabella. This cathedral is an outstanding artistry of Spanish Renaissance design and is worth a visit.
5) Royal Chapel- It was built between 1505 and 1517. This place is next to the cathedral and is a burial setting of the Spanish Monarchs. Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand were inurned here. This forms an essential addition to the list of things to do in Granada.
6) Alcaicería- This is an ancient marketplace and is situated near the Granada Cathedral. Visitors may enjoy shopping Arabic glass ornaments, leather goods, clothes, ceramics, jewelry, and spices. This place is rich in culture and history with engrossing, eye-catching things to buy.
7) Sacromonte-Set on the valley of Valparaíso, this place is famous for Romany caves rich in historical, cultural and religious levels.
8) The Banuelos- This place is also known as Aammim Alyawza. The Banuelos in Granada is a skilfully maintained 11th-century Arabic baths. It was declared a National Monument in the year 1918.
9) The Sierra Nevada- This place is best for hiking and trekking around the beautiful and breathtaking sceneries. Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park all recline within the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Granada’s stunning views, the alluring Spanish beauty, and its historical places attract travelers in a large number. Once you have gotten your fill of this place’s rich background scenario you have to make sure to visit Granada once in the lifetime for an unforgettable wide view. Hence this list should be a must when you wish to figure out the things to do in Granada.