Thanks to its past as an imperial residence, Vienna offers a real history show. In today’s Vienna, contemporary culture also plays an important role. This can be found for example in the Museums Quartier, the museum district, or in the many art galleries. The city is considered by many to be the city of music due to its rich musical history. Vienna is full of history with baroque castles and gardens, beautiful architecture and impressive monuments and parks.
Discover Vienna best places in the list below –
1. Belvedere –The Belvedere is composed of two 18th century castles which are among the most beautiful baroque ensembles in Europe. Above all, it is an essential museum for those who want to understand the Viennese artistic revolution at the turn of the 20th century. Visit the Oberes Belvedere (Upper Belvedere) and its rooms dedicated to Impressionism, Realism and the Viennese Secession led by Klimt and Schiele. It is among Vienna best places to visit.
2. Schönbrunn Castle – The summer residence of the former imperial house, Schönbrunn Palace, is one of Vienna’s most famous landmarks and one of Vienna best places. This castle inextricably linked with history and culture has played an essential role in the past of the city. Visitors can admire the old castle from the inside – in the imperial chambers – and also the vast park, the labyrinth and the gazebo outside.
3. Hofburg Imperial Palace – A visit to the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the main palace and the Habsburg winter residence, is a must during a visit to Vienna and essential among Vienna best places. It houses the Spanish School of Horse Riding, in which the classical arts of horse riding can be admired, but also the imperial apartments, the Sisi Museum, and the Imperial Silverware Collection and it offers visitors as well a cultural experience unique.
4. Albertina – The Albertina Museum is one of Vienna’s most impressive art museums and has one of the largest and most important collections of graphic art in the world. You can admire works of art from the fields of photography to masterpieces of Impressionism and modern graphic arts. Fans of Monet, Cezanne, Klimt, and Picasso find their happiness in the Albertina. The imposing buildings of the 18th century already justify a visit. It is one of the most historic among Vienna best places.
5. Danube Tower – The Danube Tower offers you one of the most spectacular views of Vienna. From the panoramic terrace at the height of 155 meters, you have a fantastic view of the entire city – as far as the eye can see. The building, also used as a radio-television tower, houses a revolving restaurant around the tower and a glazed terrace. It is the ideal place to take souvenir photos of the city and probably the Vienna best places.
6. St. Stephen’s Cathedral – St. Stephen’s Cathedral is with the Treasury, its religious importance and its characteristic colored tiles one of the most imposing buildings in Vienna. The South Tower with its many bells rises high to the sky and is visible high above the roofs of Vienna, while the interior of the church impresses visitors with the Gothic style.
Canberra, the capital city of Australia, is a planned city with plenty of open spaces and is very safe. Though most tourists think it is not really worth visiting after the glitz and glamour of Sydney, the garden city of Australia is definitely worth a trip. It is the cultural capital of Australia and has several museums. In September the city hosts a festival known as Floriade which welcomes spring and is one of the attractions in Canberra.
1. Visit Parliament – Do you want to see where Australian laws are made? No visit to Australia’s Capital is complete without a visit to Parliament one of the main attractions in Canberra. You can explore the Parliament alone on a self-guided tour or join one of the free tours offered daily. In addition to seeing the chambers and the Senate, you can take a look at a copy of the Magna Carta, which is the only copy in the southern hemisphere. Then Head to the roof for the best views of Canberra and a close-up view of the 101-meter high mast. Parliament is open all days of the year except Christmas Day. Check out the Parliament’s website to see when Parliament is in session.
2. The National Museum of Australia – This museum offers an intensive course on all that Australia offers and is an essential attraction in Canberra. The exhibitions cover the period of early European colonization, indigenous cultures and the diversity of contemporary Australia. Exhibitions are both indoor and outdoor, interactive and passive. The building itself is a magnificent architectural work. Entering the museum, the large lobby is reminiscent of the Australian landscape. An outdoor installation recreates the country’s geography, inviting visitors to cross it as if they were roaming the country.
3. Australian War Memorial – This imposing monument and museum stand with an overview of the Parliament building. The visual link between the two buildings recalls how the government and the army are connected. Much of the museum is dedicated to the First and Second World Wars and the great tribute paid by the country. Outside, there are retired military vehicles bearing battle scars are on display along with the latest models in war crafts. There is a memorial at the center of the monument which pays tribute to the many lives lost. It is one of the most worthy attractions in Canberra.
4. The National Gallery of Australia – The National Gallery of Australia features works of art and sculptures from Australia and around the world. It is Australia’s largest art museum, and its collection includes more than 166,000 works of art. Do not miss the collection of contemporary art from Andy Warhol’s museum, Roy Lichtenstein and Caesar the main attraction in Canberra.
5. The National Gallery of Portraits – Located next to the National Gallery of Australia, the National Gallery of Portraits provides a glimpse of Australian history and culture through portraits of its famous citizens. Watch the paintings and read the stories of the remarkable people who shaped Australia’s past and influence its future among attractions in Canberra.
6. Royal Australian Mint – A visit to the Australian Royal Mint is a unique chance to see where all the Australian coins are created. Make your visit during the week to see the factory and its robots in action.
Perth has been Australia’s biggest township for over ten years, with the mining business pulling workers from interstate and abroad, and the city was changing from a calm backwater town to an energetic city buzz with a flourishing bistro and bar culture, world-class celebrations, and extraordinary shopping center and boutique shopping.
There are loads of profound things to do in Perth, and some of them are hidden treasures that even many local people are unaware of it!
Look at our itinerary of the best things to do in Perth:
• Evening Outing at Northbridge
Looking for excellent and free things to do in Perth? Then visit the Northbridge which is a short walk from central Perth with a dynamic surrounding, diverse blend of shops, a lot of bistros and eateries to attempt and probably the best bars and nightlife in Western Australia. It is an incredible place to put in a night out feasting, to drink or just meandering around. There is a wide assortment of nourishment, taking into account everybody’s preferences, except in case you’re a seafood lover you will have the chance to discover new alternatives wherever you go.
• Try Aussie Pub Food
Perth’s pub food is delicious. This is the place local people go to eat when they miss Mum’s home cooking: the choices on offer are to a great extent British or Irish in unique, and more often reasonable in price.
You’ll have the chance to appreciate Aussie top choices, for example, Yorkshire pudding, steak, and kidney pie, fish sticks and french fries, and the Italian-American chicken parmigiana, which has turned into a hot trending love in Australia too.
Some excellent bars incorporate the Claremont Hotel, Fibber McGee’s, and Durty Nelly’s.
However, it is a great place to spare your quality time in relishing the mouth-watering eateries in Aussie’s style.
• Kangaroo Visit at Heirisson Island
Heirisson Island is situated amidst the Swan River, making it an unforeseen fortune and escape from city life. It is exceptionally a peaceful spot however you can discover a variety of winged creatures and the island has its very own populace of kangaroos! Amid the day, mainly when it’s hot out, they usually resting in the shade and can be challenging to discover. At the point when it’s cooler, you can see them hopping and bouncing around.
• Perth Cultural Centre
The Cultural Centre is home to a vast exhibition hall, painting displays, the State Library, the Blue Room Theatre, an Urban Orchard, and different public display fine arts.
It additionally plays host to some extraordinary events on art, culture, and agriculturist’s business sectors.
There’s a fun-filled Play Space for the children, and an enormous TV screen that demonstrates interesting visuals (everything from pop craftsmanship to arthouse!) The Cultural Centre is strategically placed ideal beside Perth train station and keeps running among Perth and the famous Northbridge shopping/eating region.
However, Perth is considered as one of the world’s most livable urban areas, and in spite of its growing high rises, energized by a mining blast, the city oozes a refreshingly loosened up vibe. Things to do in Perth surround feast at fine eateries, shop at sleek boutiques, visit art exhibitions and galleries, or see a portion of the nation’s best exotic beaches.
Arranging a special honeymoon is so much fun compared to organizing a wedding. Searching for an extraordinary honeymoon destination that will make your companions in surprise? Plan a Phuket vacation in Thailand! You have one special honeymoon in a lifetime, which you seek after with so many plans. So make it epic! Visit the best beaches in Phuket, or relax in the sandy shoreline. Here are a couple of interesting Thai honeymoon tips which will make it an exotic one forever.
Go for Scuba Diving Tour
Phuket is evaluated among the main ten diving places on the planet. Phuket attraction surrounds diving sites for everybody going from the beginners to Advanced level. One can do plenty of things, for example, coral reefs, wall jumps, wrecks, and beach dives.
The best jumping time frame is from November to April when visibility is excellent .1000-1500 THB/plunge. The temperature of 27°C to 31°C of water and one would not require any full wetsuit.
James Bond Island via Speedboat
James Bond Island is amidst 25 km north-east of Phuket. It is exceptionally acclaimed as it was included in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun. The Island is often acclaimed as the standout amongst the most excellent Bay of Thailand, and One can visit here consistently. It is the best option for touring sightseeing, Canoeing and exploring the unknown sea extensively.
The Best time to visit this exotic place is from November to April. The James Bond Island is one of the famous Phuket attractions for the honeymooners as the beautiful magnificence island will mesmerize you.
Snorkelling is an extraordinarily exciting couple activity with few measures, Snorkelling much more comfortable to perform than scuba diving. It enables you to observe some astounding and life-changing wildlife under the warm and clear waters which are a great deal of chance for the swimmers. The Similan Islands in the northwest of Phuket. The Phi islands toward the east.
Racha Islands toward the south. One can find a much significant number of delightful spots to appreciate the submerged World, all within a boat ride from Phuket.
Couple Spa Parlour
One of the primary reason behind Phuket attractions as a couple of destination is that it is a world class spa service. If you haven’t attempted a spa treatment in Thailand, you truly haven’t lived, and Phuket’s parlours are not exemptions to it. While commencement of a monotonous day of exploring Phuket or playing on the shoreline having a back massage during the evening is the most loosening up thing one can ever imagine of. There are great deals of choices to decide for a Spa and the prices on an average range from 1,000 baht to 5000.
This was about the Romantic activities when you are in Phuket from beautiful views of nature to the tranquillity of sanctuaries; Phuket has everything to offer you. However, Phuket is an extraordinary couple destination amidst the exotic beaches, sandy shoreline, happy vibes, and fantastic stay experience.
Bangkok is regularly the initial stop of the travelers visiting Thailand. This city, which is otherwise called “the city of Angels” offers such an enormous amount to do and see, a whole vacation could without much of a stretch be spent merely here. Bangkok is likewise known by its local name ‘Krung the’ which implies as the ‘city of Angels.’
In Bangkok, the old and new are near one another. The city houses more than 400 sanctuaries, some Royal spots and Mansion, and skyscrapers of high rises and suspension spans.
Since the formal name is a blend of the old Pali and Sanskrit dialects, there are varying interpretations of the importance, and there are likewise unique methods for composing the name in English. A general explanation of the name is:
The great city of angels, it’s the place where divinity abides, the mighty city, the illustrious capital enriched with nine valuable gems and brimming with bliss, it is plenteous with huge regal royal residences, it’s the place the resurrected heavenly attendants live, at the command of Indra, and Vishvakarma gloriously build the capital.
Attractions in Bangkok
Bangkok point of interest offers countless things to do and watch for everyone. To see a portion of the city’s history, visit the architecturally significant area Rattanakosin which houses the Grand Palace, the Wat Pho, the National Museum and numerous different spots worth a visit.
Travel enthusiastic in Bangkok will discover a portion of Asia’s biggest shopping centers, plenty of road markets, and the renowned Chatuchak weekend bazaar and a few floating markets.
A day where you spare for relaxation and the fun-filled ride can visit the Dream World Amusement Park, Safari World, Siam Park City, and Marine Park. Among the other numerous family, attractions are Art in Paradise, Madame Tussauds Wax, Muay Thai Boxing Show, Ocean World, etc.
Shopping in Bangkok
It seems that nearly everything is available to be purchased at Thailand’s biggest outside market, the Chatuchak weekend bazaar; you can easily there by BTS Sky Train. For some more upmarket shopping, go to the Siam region with malls like Siam Paragon, MBK and Siam Discovery Centre. The Sukhumvit region is an outstanding Bangkok point of interest which gives enchanting nightlife, shopping paradise, mouth-watering eateries and day spas for relaxation.
To get the extraordinary view of Bangkok, go to the 88 stories high Baiyoke building in Pratunam region, which has various nom-nom eateries on the top floors. This place is generally crowded with shoppers who show high interest in buying several merchandise, textiles, and accessories.
Eat Out at Chinatown
Each city has its own must have Chinatown and Bangkok is no particular case to this, you realize you have arrived when you stroll through the stately Chinese gateway and into Chinatown itself. The streets are crowded with roadside restaurants and eatery joints where you can’t finish food at just one attempt. Here, you get excellent quantity food at a very affordable rate which highly implies Bangkok point of interest. It is a food paradise for every foodie who indulges themselves in having various variations of eateries than shopping.
Therefore, Bangkok which is for most a hopping off point for Thailand vacation is packed with everything from merriment and chaos, to freedom, thrill, and experience. Through the city crowd, large high rises, fabulous royal residences and sanctuaries, and an incredibly famous floating market, Bangkok seamlessly attracts a considerable number of voyagers from around the globe.