Being the birthplace of Che Guevara and Lionel Messi and also the third largest city in Argentina, people generally tend to visit this place as a part of their expedition tours and packages. People tend to wonder what to do in Rosario. However, the list below details and places to visit and things to do in Rosario, Argentina
- Monumento Nacional a la Bandera – One of the most recognized places in Rosario hence the first addition of what to do in Rosario is the National Flag Monument. This monument houses the tomb of the creator of the Argentinean Flag, Manuel Belgrano. In addition to the historical significance of this monument, it also adds a value for those who wish to climb its tower in order to enjoy a panoramic view of the entire city of Rosario.
- If one wonders what to do in Rosario, Kayaking and cycling are the most attractive ways to explore the city of Rosario. Hiring a cycle and cycling all around the stretches and lanes of the city is an exhilarating experience. Kayaking on the Parana River cruising along the narrow vastness of the city can also be an added adventure one can choose to witness. Hiring kayaks and cruising along the Parana River is a thrilling adventure to exit the mundane life of the city and explore the local wildlife.
- Museo Historico Provincial – While we talk about what to do in Rosario and in order to relish its historical significance, museums are extremely important. With brilliant exhibits ranging from local artifacts to colonial displays and exhibitions on local drink, mate, the main history museum of Rosario offers a brilliant insight in the history and culture of the third largest city of Argentina.
- Entre Rios 480 – The revolutionary Che Guevara once lived in this attractive neo-classical building which till date forms a part of the things to do in Rosario. This apartment building though is privately-owned yet that doesn’t stop onlookers to crowd around this place taking pictures.
- Museo de Arte Contemporaneo – Also known as MACRO, Rosario’s museum of contemporary art forms an important addition to the list of things to do in Rosario. This museum houses the artwork of the young students local to the area. Visiting this place would provide an insight into the tourists regarding the local art and culture of Rosario.
The final addition to the list of what to do in Rosario would be the amazing green patches of land and parks it has to offer. Parque Independencia is the largest park in Rosario with a lake, beautiful ground and a wide array of vendors.
In this list of things to do in Rosario, these attractions form a major addition to the list of places tourist must see during their visit to Rosario. Rosario has so much to offer that the tourists often tend to get elated on seeing such beautiful and alluring sights.