Travelling is something that you do, something like breathing. It is mostly a sort of passion, a hunger to discover, to know more and more. There are breathtaking beauty, and also thrilling adventures. Welcome to some of the places in Indonesia.
Detailing of destination
- Bali is the best destination in Indonesia. Endless seas, Ocean full of huge waves, Mixed colours from different waters with varying salt content, Temples in every corner to keep the devils at bay, Every holy place highlighting beautiful architecture, These pleasant statements are not a fantasy. If you want to see this paradise, you have to visit a fascinating island in Indonesia. Yes, that is Bali. Amalgamation of old and new traditions, art and culture are the specialities of this Island.
- Apart from Bali, Prambanan is another beautiful location and in places in Indonesia. Candi Prambanan, also known as Loro Jonggrang/Rara Jonggrang, is a 9th century Hindu temple complex dedicated to the Trimurti near Yogyakarta, the cultural capital of Java, Indonesia. Trimurti conveys the concept of creation, maintenance and destruction personified by the Hindu trinity of Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer.
- Dieng Plateau is one of the coolest destinations in Indonesia, and not just weather-wise. Both a natural and cultural destination, there are many things to see and do in Dieng Plateau. Other than the sweeping mountain view of jungles and distant villages, this highland also has a multicoloured lake, hot spring, and ancient Hindu temples.
- The world’s biggest Buddhist sanctuary is a must-visit attraction, not only because of its religious significance but also for its beauty and charm. Built around the eighth century, this temple is a reflection of the country’s long and intricate history that covers religion, culture, customs etc.
- Captivating as it is, the Komodo is hardly the only interesting thing in this string of exotic islands that constitute the Komodo National Park. The three islands—Komodo, Padar, and Rinca—have glorious hills and a beach view, along with a breath taking coastline, lush tropical hills, and thriving underwater wildlife.
- Despite the magnetism of exotic species and a breath taking island view, Raja Ampat remains largely pristine because of its remote location and vast locality. More than just a divers’ paradise, Raja Ampat also makes an unforgettable destination for birdwatchers, photographers, adventurers, and even those who long for a luxury vacation with an amazing view in a faraway island. This volcano, often surrounded by smoke and a multi-coloured sky, has become one of the most iconic sights from Indonesia. Watching the sunrise at Mount Bromo from Java Island is a popular excursion that offers and unforgettable experience.
- Considered Bali’s art and culture capital, Ubud charms tourists beyond its elegant art galleries and lively traditional performances. Ubud is also one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in the popular island destination.
Toba is not only Indonesia’s biggest lake, it is also one of its most beautiful; it is stunning from every angle. Almost twice the size of Singapore, there are many viewpoints to enjoy the sight of this volcanic lake, surrounded by hills and lush greenery.
These are few of the hotspots at Indonesia, a lot more are these. So what are you waiting for? Get, set and go to the awestruck trip to this beautiful place.