Indonesia is a must visit destination if you are traveling around Southeast Asia and Bali is one of the most celebrated islands in Indonesia. The island is rich in its ancient culture, its warm geniality, beautiful beaches, waterfalls, affordable villas, exciting nightlife and so much more. The striking and out of the ordinary temples and palaces are the main tourist attractions in Bali. Bali is probably one of the most frequented places. As soon as you get into this place the exhilarating redolence of the clove oil dangles in the air mesmerizing the visitors. Let us now find out the best places to explore in Bali:
1) Pura Tanah Lot- This is one of the unique temples located in the seaside and is one of the sacred temples in Bali and also one of the major attractions in Bali.
2) Mount Batur- This place is famous to begin the trek to 1700-meter mountaintop to get a glimpse of the sunrise. The trip to Mount Batur can be combined with a visit to the Pura Ulun Danu Batur temple.
3) Uluwatu Temple-“Ulu” means ‘tip’ and “watu” means rock. The beauty of this temple is reflected especially well during sunset.
4) Ubud Monkey Forest- This forest is also named as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is one of the top tourist attractions in Bali.
5) Waterbom Bali- A water park in Kuta. It is one of the best places to beat the heat in Bali. Just because it helps people relish the summers it forms an important attraction in Bali.
6) The Nusa Islands-The three Nusa islands are Nusa Lembongan where the visitors can go for surfing, kayaking, diving, Nusa Ceningan which has a beautiful blue lagoon, and Nusa Penida which has boat riding facilities. Nusa Lembongan is the most famous among all the other two islands. Such alluring experiences make this place the most amazing attractions in Bali.
7) The Sidemen Valley- This valley is in the northeast of Ubud in between the Klungkung and Besakih temple route. The main tourist attractions in Bali are the rice fields and local plantations. This place is a top producer of ‘tuak’.
8) Sekumpul Waterfall- This series of seven waterfalls is situated in the north Bali in the Singaraja region. This place is adored by the nature lovers who want to escape from the mass.
9) TirtaEmpul Temple- Visit this temple is a national cultural heritage site of central Bali. The best time to visit this temple is during the sunrise and the sunset. This is an extremely important attraction in Bali.
Bali is startling, beautiful and delightful. All it needs is a dauntless soul and a good attitude to get everything out of the Bali holiday. Major attractions in Bali have helped create a beautiful and alluring experience in the minds of those who look to soak up the sun and also enjoy the amazing places in Bali while keeping in mind to explore every possible area and tourist spots as much as possible.